- Contestants are eligible to participate in the competition under the eligibility criteria specified by Gayatri Pariwar Pune. This competition is open for the participation of individuals only. Group participation is not allowed.
- The speech is intended to reveal a competitor’s ability to develop a point of view on a general topic and to deliver speech within limited preparation time.
- Each participant will have to record a video of 3-5 minutes speaking on a topic picked up by him or her out of the topics given by Gayatri Pariwar Pune. Multiple videos from the same participant are not accepted.
- Participant has to speak only in Hindi.
- Maximum time limit for speech will be 5 minutes, video time more than 5 minutes will not be considered.
- The participant will be allowed to select the topic once only.
- Participants will not be allowed to take any paper or material with him or her during the speech.
- Video submitted by the Participant/s will be evaluated by the panel of the jury appointed by Gayatri Pariwar Pune. The panel of the jury has sole discretion in the interpretation and enforcement of Contest rules, including but not limited to selection of the winner, disqualification of winner, and suspension of response(s) or Participants.
- Participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- No registration fees.
- Participants will be judged on the following criteria.
- Voice projection/Inflection
- Facial Expressions
- Eye Contact
- Clear presentation of ideas
- Worthwhile Message
- Information is available on the official page is the only authentic and valid information about the competition. Gayatri Pariwar Pune shall not be responsible for any incorrect/misleading information relating to the Contest presented/ displayed on any other source other than the Official page of Gayatri Pariwar Pune & will not be liable for any loss suffered by any Participant based on the representation, terms, conditions, the information presented/displayed on any other source other than the Contest page.
- Jury’s decision on the selection of the winner(s) will be final and binding on all the Participant/s. No correspondence, clarification, explanation in this regard will be entertained by Gayatri Pariwar Pune. Any person or participant carrying out any correspondence or clarification or tweeting or posting any negative comments about the decision of the Jury shall liable to the Gayatri Pariwar Pune and shall be immediately disqualified by all future contests of Gayatri Pariwar Pune.
- Gayatri Pariwar Pune has endeavored to make all reasonably practicable arrangements to minimize communication system difficulties but can make no guarantee therefore and shall not be liable for any failures in the same.
- Gayatri Pariwar Pune shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the participant is unable to participate due to failure on part of the telecom operator. Internet provider, facility provider, etc.
- Participants shall not be using multiple IDs to participate in the same contest. Any single participant found using or participating through multiple IDs in the contest shall be disqualified immediately and shall not be entitled to win any prizes.
- There is no entry fee or participation fee payable by the Participant/s for participating in this Contest. Gayatri Pariwar Pune will not accept any form of payment from any of the Participant/s interested in participating in the Contest.
- Gayatri Pariwar Pune will have no liability, in case someone is not able to participate on account of his inability to access the contest links as provided on.
- Each winner of the Contest will be entitled to win the mentioned gratification based on the selection of the Jury only.
- Under the circumstances of the unavailability of prize, a prize of a similar value shall be distributed to the winners for which he/she has been selected.
- Any Participant taking part in the competition and declared the winner of the competition by Gayatri Pariwar Pune and is unable to fulfill any one or more eligibility requirements, as specified in the abovementioned clauses of these Terms and Conditions, on the date of closure of competition, shall be disqualified from receiving any competition Prize under this Contest. The inability of the Participant to fulfill the eligibility requirement shall be construed as violating the terms and conditions of the competition by such Participant. Any status update, comment, tweets made/submitted by such disqualified Participants during the Contest Period shall be invalid. Any communication, clarification, query, dispute in this regard by the winner or any of the legal heirs/guardians of the winner in any manner will not be entertained by Gayatri Pariwar Pune.
- The winners will be intimated within 14 days of the conclusion of competition, by way of email on the email id of the winner on the applicable platform/s. In the event of no response/acknowledgement from the concerned winner to the email communication within 30 days, then his prize will be forfeited.
- The winners should submit the necessary documentation/proof of identity and other relevant documentation, which Gayatri Pariwar Pune requests for, within 14 days of receiving intimation of being selected as winner of the Contest by Gayatri Pariwar Pune.
- Apart from the entitlement to the above prize/s, the winners and/or their legal heirs will have no other rights or claims against.
- Gayatri Pariwar Pune reserves the right to modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions or participation mechanics of the Contest at any point of time at its sole discretion without serving any prior intimation to the Participants. Intimation of any change, modification, addition, deletion in the terms and conditions of the competition will be served to the participation by posting the revised terms and conditions of the Contest on Gayatri Pariwar Pune portal/social platforms.
- Gayatri Pariwar Pune is not responsible for Participant not being able to understand the Contest mechanics or for his misinterpretation of the same. No correspondence, clarification, explanation in this regard will be entertained by the Gayatri Pariwar Pune portal or social platforms.
- Gayatri Pariwar Pune shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, terrorist attack, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
- Gayatri Pariwar Pune shall not be responsible for any copyright violations done by the participants for the Images or Contents taken from the internet and only the participants are solely responsible for the act.